Twin Peaks is an American sports bar and casual dining restaurant chain that features hearty made-from-scratch meals, ice-cold draft beers and lots of gigantic televisions screens flashing sports game matches. They are known for their accommodating and friendly “Twin Peak girls” dressed in revealing mid-riff revealing plaid bras and khaki shorts. They currently have more than 60 locations across United States.
Below are the latest Twin Peaks menu prices.
|BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos||$9.80|
|Mom's Pot Roast||$14.98|
|Chipotle Queso & Chips||$7.18|
Picked For You
|Hunter’s Meat and Cheese Board||$12.63|
|Smoky Sweet BBQ Burger||$9.94|
|Chicken Fried Steak||$14.84|
|Turkey Avocado Smash Sandwich||$11.00|
|Blonde Bean & Bacon Soup||$3.74|
|Green Chile Chicken Soup||$3.91|
|House Made Garlic Mashed Potatoes||$2.87|
|Sweet Potato Hash||$2.49|
|Sauteed Green Beans||$3.16|
|4 Cheese Smoky Mac N’ Cheese||$2.79|
|House-made Garlic Mashed Potatoes||$3.68|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$3.21|
|Sweet Potato Succotash||$2.58|
|Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad||$11.76|
|The Wedge Salad||$9.42|
Salads & Soups
Served with fries except where noted.
|Billionaire's Bacon Burger||$12.98|
Served with fries except where noted.
|Blackened Fish Tacos||$9.57|
Flip over for all options.
Handhelds - Sandwiches
Served with French fries except where noted.
|Turkey Avocado Smash||$10.46|
|Potato & Egg Tacos||$9.12|
Handhelds - Burgers
Seasoned, smashed and seared to order for maximum flavor.
|Chipotle Queso and Chips||$7.22|
|Fire Roasted Salsa and Chips||$4.57|
|Mozzarella Cheese Bites||$7.21|
|Blackened Chicken Quesadillas||$9.42|
|Double Stacked Nachos||$10.75|
|Hunter’s Meat & Cheese Board||$11.49|
|Spicy Thai Ribs||$11.05|
Build the perfect chicken wing.
|Smoked & Grilled||$10.75|
|Mom’s Pot Roast||$14.95|
|Beer Battered Fish & Chips||$10.37|
|Chicken and Shrimp Combo||$13.76|
|Beer Battered Fish and Chips||$10.68|
|Chicken & Shrimp Combo||$13.45|
|Chicken and Waffles||$14.22|
|Chicken Fried Steak or Chicken||$14.29|
|Spicy Chipotle Chicken||$12.67|
|13 oz. Ribeye||$27.08|
|10 oz. Sirloin Steak||$17.64|
|Chicken & Waffles||$13.74|
|Chicken Fried Chicken||$14.61|
|Avocado Smash Burger||$10.74|
|The Hangover Burger||$11.00|
|Billionaire’s Bacon Burger||$13.13|
|Grilled Turkey Burger||$9.46|
|Ol’ Fashioned BLT||$9.99|
|Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich||$10.90|
|Chicken Ranch Sandwich||$10.55|
|Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich||$10.82|
|Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich||$10.79|
|Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich||$10.72|
|New Mini Apple Turnovers||$6.79|
|Potato and Egg Tacos||$9.11|
|Blackened Haddock Tacos||$10.30|
|Buffalo Chicken Tacos||$10.13|
|Twin Peaks Sundae||$6.81|
|Mini Apple Turnovers||$6.09|
|Bourbon Pecan Pie||$6.68|
Randy Dewitt and Scott Gordon opened the first Twin Peaks in Lewisville, Texas in 2005. Dewitt used to work for Brinker International and during those times he developed a dream to create a sports bar with a mountain lodge motif and attractive servers. In 2010 they were awarded the “Hot Concept” award by Nation’s Restaurant News. Eleven years later, TP is still thriving and growing extensively and they are still aiming to be the nation’s ultimate sports bar.
What They’re Famous For?
Twin Peaks prides itself in using only the freshest ingredients in their made-from-scratch recipes. Their menu features Southern and Southwest American cuisines. Here are some of their signature items:
- Mom’s Pot Roast – 8oz slow roasted ribeye flavorful pot roast served with sautéed in roasted garlic butter carrots and potatoes, green beans mix, and house gravy.
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad – fresh and crisp lettuce tossed in house made poblano honey mustard dressing topped with grilled tender chicken, fresh red cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, crispy bacon, sliced hard boiled eggs, bleu cheese crumbs and croutons.
- Venison Chili Burger – 4oz juicy burger patty seasoned and grilled to perfection topped cheddar cheese, venison chili sandwiched in a toasted bun with yellow mustard, fresh lettuce bed, tomato, pickles and shaved onions. Served with fire fries.
- Fish Tacos – warm flour tortilla filled with fried tilapia fillets, chipotle mayonnaise, red cabbage slaw and pico de gallo. Served with warm tortilla chips and warm salsa.
- Chicken TX Philly Cheese Steak – well seasoned tender chicken chunks tossed in pico de gallo, jalapenos and poblano peppers sandwiched in a warm hoagie bun with chipotle queso and pico de gallo, and served with fire fries.
Why Eat at Twin Peaks?
If you are looking for a restaurant that features great food, awesome beers and sports entertainment at a reasonable price, then Twin Peaks is a good choice. Twin Peaks prices are really affordable and have very friendly and attentive staffs. Everything you want in a sports bar is here –Twin Peaks is really the ultimate sports lounge!
To learn more about Twin Peaks or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com.