Old Country Buffet is an American premier buffet restaurant chain offering home-cooked American foods served in buffet style. They offer a high quality buffet menu the features breakfast, lunch and dinner selections. They currently have more than 160 locations across United States.
Below are the latest Old Country Buffet menu prices.
Saturday and Sunday Until 11 am
|Adult - Breakfast Price||$7.99|
|Senior - Breakfast Price||$7.49|
|Beverage - Breakfast Price||$2.49|
|Kids (2-3 Years Old) - Breakfast Price||$2.49|
|Kids (4-7 Years Old) - Breakfast Price||$4.49|
|Kids (8-11 Years Old) - Breakfast Price||$5.99|
Monday - Saturday Until 3:30 pm
|Adult - Lunch Price||$8.59|
|Senior - Lunch Price||$7.99|
|Beverage - Lunch Price||$2.49|
|Kids (2-3 Years Old) - Lunch Price||$2.49|
|Kids (4-7 Years Old) - Lunch Price||$4.49|
|Kids (8-11 Years Old) - Lunch Price||$5.99|
|Adult - Dinner Price||$11.99|
|Senior - Dinner Price||$11.49|
|Beverage - Dinner Price||$2.49|
|Kids (2-3 Years Old) - Dinner Price||$2.49|
|Kids (4-7 Years Old) - Dinner Price||$4.49|
|Kids (8-11 Years Old) - Dinner Price||$6.49|
College friends and colleagues Roe Hatlen and Dennis Scott founded Old Country Buffet in 1983. Their first located was located in a small strip mall in an outlying district in Minneapolis. Their initial menu centers on American comfort foods such as fried chicken, baked fish, and hamburgers. The restaurant was proven to be an instant success due to their unique concept and great-tasting food offered at a low cost. In just a year time they had to open nine more locations to meet the demand of their hungry patrons. The company received numerous awards and recognitions, and in 1992 it was dubbed as one of the best small companies according to Forbes. Today, with more than 30 years in the industry, they are still recognized as the nation’s favorite buffet restaurant.
What They’re Famous For?
Old Country Buffet offers a wide selection of fresh and healthy American staple foods. Here are some of their most favored dishes the people have learned to loved through the years:
- Fresh-Made Macaroni and Cheese – one of their house specialty, your traditional macaroni and cheese made the OCB way. Macaroni pasta smothered and mixed with creamy and tasty cheese sauce.
- Hand Breaded Fried Chicken – another American favorite dish made with fresh and tender chicken pieces well-seasoned and hand-breaded with their special flour mix and deep fried to crispy on in outside and juicy in the inside perfection.
- Baked Fish – fresh and creamy fish fillet well seasoned with their in-house spices and fried to perfection.
- Baked Chicken – fresh and tender chicken seasoned and marinated with their house-made special mix of herbs and spices, and slow-baked to attain juicy and tasty perfection.
- Baked Fish – fresh fish seasoned with the special mix of herbs and spices, and then slow-baked for flavorful perfection.
Why Eat at Old Country Buffet?
With Old Country Buffet, you can be sure that there is always something for everyone to enjoy. Their wide selection of delectable American staple dishes offered at a fixed affordable price is definitely a good deal. Old Country Buffet prices are very reasonable for the quality of food and service they offer.
To learn more about Old Country Buffet or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.oldcountrybuffet.com.