TGI Friday’s is an American casual dining restaurant and bar chain specializing in typical American dishes like steaks, burgers, salads and alcoholic drinks. Their stores are recognized for its 50’s diner-like appearance with red-striped canopies, brass fences, Tiffany lamps, and antique decors.
Below are the latest TGI Friday’s menu prices.
|Traditional Wings (JD Glaze, Buffalo, Garlic Parmesan, Sweet Memphis, BBQ, or Ghost Pepper Flavors)||$11.70|
|Jack Daniel's Sampler||$14.90|
|BBQ Chicken Flatbread||$9.10|
|Pan-Seared Pot Stickers||$8.80|
|Tuscan Spinach Dip||$9.00|
|Sesame Jack Chicken Strips||$9.90|
|Spinach Florentine Flatbread||$8.10|
|Warm Pretzels with Beer Cheese||$8.10|
|Sriracha Shrimp Roll||$8.80|
|Bucket of Boneless Wings||$20.00|
|Bucket of Jack Daniel's Ribs||$25.00|
|Chicken Tostado Nachos||$10.40|
|Bucket of Meatballs||$20.00|
|Bucket of BBQ Ribs||$25.00|
|Bucket of Traditional Ribs||$20.00|
|Basket of Breadsticks||$2.69|
|Crispy Green Bean Fries||$7.60|
|Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos||$10.40|
Served with Seasoned Fries
|Smoke Stacked Burger||$11.30|
|All American Stacked Burger||$11.30|
|Jack Daniel's Burger||$10.50|
|Black Bean & Avocado Burger||$9.10|
|New York Cheddar & Bacon Burger||$10.50|
Served with Your Choice of a Side
|Mediterranean Mahi Mahi Maan 'Wich||$10.70|
|Jack Daniel's Chicken Sandwich||$10.20|
Chicken & Seafood
|Jack Daniel's Chicken & Shrimp||$18.70|
|Jack Daniel's Chicken||$14.70|
|Bruschetta Chicken Pasta||$13.40|
|Bourbon Barrel Chicken||$13.20|
|Bourbon Barrel Mahi Mahi||$18.30|
|Sizzling Chicken & Cheese||$13.50|
|Grilled Norwegian Salmon with Langostino Lobster||$17.80|
|Crispy Chicken Fingers||$10.90|
|Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta||$14.40|
|Sizzling Chicken and Shrimp||$14.60|
Steak & Ribs
|Jack Daniel's Ribs||$20.30|
|Jack Daniel's Flat Iron||$14.60|
|Jack Daniel's Rib-Eye||$19.60|
|New York Strip (10 oz.)||$21.30|
|Baby Back Ribs||$19.30|
|Jack Daniel's New York Strip||$22.40|
|Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken||$10.80|
|Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken||$9.60|
|Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad||$11.10|
|Chipotle Yucatan Chicken Salad||$10.80|
|Strawberry Fields Salad with Grilled Chicken||$10.60|
|Turkey & Kale Soup||$6.10|
|French Onion Soup||$6.10|
|White Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Soup||$6.10|
|Vanilla Bean Cheesecake||$6.50|
|Tennessee Whiskey Cake||$7.80|
|Kids Pasta with Marinara||$5.40|
|Kids Chicken Fingers||$5.50|
|Kids Macaroni & Cheese||$5.40|
|Jasmine Rice Pilaf||$1.99|
|Tomato Mozzarella Salad||$2.99|
|Basket of Fries||$3.09|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$2.99|
|Cheddar Mac & Cheese||$2.99|
|Ultimate Long Island Tea||$5.00|
|Barbados Rum Punch||$5.00|
|The Best Fridays Margarita||$5.00|
|Freshly Brewed Gold Peak Black Iced Tea||$2.79|
|Tropical Raspberry Tea||$3.59|
|Minute Maid Lemonade||$2.79|
|Strawberry Passion Fruit Tea||$3.59|
|Red Bull - Yellow||$4.69|
|Red Bull - Sugar Free||$4.69|
Alan Stillman founded TFI Friday’s in 1965 in East Side of Manhattan, New York. During that time, most of the bars in the area were connoted with “guy’s only drinking place” and so he thought that opening a bar in a neighborhood where a lot of professional women like flight attendants and fashion models live is a great idea. He wanted to establish a place with cocktail party atmosphere where both men and women can enjoy drinks publicly. In 1971, they started franchising Friday’s and since then it has been growing and expanding around the world. With more than 50 years in the industry, they have more than 900 restaurants globally today.
What They’re Famous For?
Although it was originally designed to be a drinking place, TGI Friday’s offers a wide selection of American cuisine and bar foods. Here are some of their most note-worthy dishes:
- Chicken Wings – this one of their most famous appetizers is made with tender and juicy chicken wings cooked to perfection, served traditional or without bones after being smothered with your choice of sauce. You can choose from Spicy Buffalo, Sriracha Buffalo or Ghost Pepper.
- All American Stacked Burger – two fire grilled juicy beef patty topped with melted cheddar cheese, onion bacon jam, Asiago & Parmesan spread, thousan island dressing and peppered bacon sandwiched between toasted buns.
- French Dip – tender sliced prime rib steak in mushroom sauce, horseradish spread, Swiss cheese and balsamic onions sandwiched between sliced baguette and served with au jus on the side.
- Baby Back Ribs – slow cooked tender pork back ribs, smothered with Tennessee BBQ sauce and then fire grilled to fall-off-the bones perfection. Served with seasoned French fries and coleslaw.
- Jack Daniel’s New York Strip – 8oz top blade steak fire grilled to perfection then smothered with their signature Jack Daniel’s glaze and served with your choice of two sidings.
Why Eat at TGI Friday’s?
TGI Friday’s is a great place not only for dining but for casual drinking as well. Their cozy pub-like ambience offers a very relaxing feeling. TGI Friday’s prices are also very reasonable since they offer great tasting dishes, fun environment, and friendly service.
To learn more about TGI Friday’s or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.tgifridays.com.