TGI Friday’s is an American casual dining restaurant and bar chain specializing in typical American dishes like steaks, burgers, salads and alcoholic drinks. Their stores are recognized for its 50’s diner-like appearance with red-striped canopies, brass fences, Tiffany lamps, and antique decors.
Below are the latest TGI Friday’s menu prices.
|Cheddar Mac & Cheese||$4.41|
|Crispy Chicken Tenders||$14.18|
|Fridays Signature Whiskey-Glazed Burger||$13.26|
Top Menu Items
|Fridays Signature Whiskey-glazed...||$13.85|
|Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta||$17.02|
|Bacon Ranch Chicken Sandwich||$13.17|
|Fridays Big Ribs Whiskey-Glazed||$24.52|
|Fridays Signature Whiskey-Glazed Sesame Chicken Strips||$12.41|
|Half Rack of Fridays Big Ribs Whiskey-Glazed||$16.83|
|Pan-Seared Pot Stickers||$10.95|
|Southern Fried Chicken Sandwich||$11.36|
SALADS & SOUPS
|French Onion Soup||$5.80|
|White Cheddar Broccoli Cheese Soup||$5.72|
|BBQ Chicken Salad||$13.71|
|Million Dollar Cobb||$12.45|
|Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken||$12.47|
|Chinese Chicken Salad||$12.40|
Family Meal Boxes
|Fried Chicken & Shrimp Box||$49.05|
|Grilled Chicken & Ribs Box||$60.86|
|Fridays Favorites Box||$60.89|
Family Meal Box
|Chicken Caesar Salad Box||$31.51|
|Chicken Caesar Wraps Box||$37.23|
|Chinese Chicken Salad Box||$31.51|
|Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps Box||$37.22|
|Chocolate Chip Cookies & Brownies Box||$14.46|
|Chocolate Chip Cookies Box||$14.26|
|Million Dollar Cobb Salad With Chicken Box||$37.22|
|Million Dollar Cobb Wraps Box||$37.43|
|Whiskey-glazed Sliders Box||$31.51|
Alan Stillman founded TFI Friday’s in 1965 in East Side of Manhattan, New York. During that time, most of the bars in the area were connoted with “guy’s only drinking place” and so he thought that opening a bar in a neighborhood where a lot of professional women like flight attendants and fashion models live is a great idea. He wanted to establish a place with cocktail party atmosphere where both men and women can enjoy drinks publicly. In 1971, they started franchising Friday’s and since then it has been growing and expanding around the world. With more than 50 years in the industry, they have more than 900 restaurants globally today.
What They’re Famous For?
Although it was originally designed to be a drinking place, TGI Friday’s offers a wide selection of American cuisine and bar foods. Here are some of their most note-worthy dishes:
- Chicken Wings – this one of their most famous appetizers is made with tender and juicy chicken wings cooked to perfection, served traditional or without bones after being smothered with your choice of sauce. You can choose from Spicy Buffalo, Sriracha Buffalo or Ghost Pepper.
- All American Stacked Burger – two fire grilled juicy beef patty topped with melted cheddar cheese, onion bacon jam, Asiago & Parmesan spread, thousan island dressing and peppered bacon sandwiched between toasted buns.
- French Dip – tender sliced prime rib steak in mushroom sauce, horseradish spread, Swiss cheese and balsamic onions sandwiched between sliced baguette and served with au jus on the side.
- Baby Back Ribs – slow cooked tender pork back ribs, smothered with Tennessee BBQ sauce and then fire grilled to fall-off-the bones perfection. Served with seasoned French fries and coleslaw.
- Jack Daniel’s New York Strip – 8oz top blade steak fire grilled to perfection then smothered with their signature Jack Daniel’s glaze and served with your choice of two sidings.
Why Eat at TGI Friday’s?
TGI Friday’s is a great place not only for dining but for casual drinking as well. Their cozy pub-like ambience offers a very relaxing feeling. TGI Friday’s prices are also very reasonable since they offer great tasting dishes, fun environment, and friendly service.
To learn more about TGI Friday’s or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.tgifridays.com.