August, 2022 Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
Below are the latest Olive Garden menu prices.
Picked For You
|Create your Own Pasta||$13.10|
|Famous House Salad without croutons||$7.66|
|Rotini with Marinara||$12.42|
|Grilled Chicken Parmigiana||$18.24|
|Rotini with Meat Sauce**||$12.91|
|Kid's Gluten-Sensitive Rotini with Meat Sauce**||$6.25|
|Kid's Gluten-Sensitive Rotini with Marinara||$6.25|
|Kid's Gluten-Sensitive Grilled Chicken with Pasta||$7.25|
|Create-Your-Own Pasta Station||$139.75|
|Chicken Parmigiana Combination||$205.33|
|Dipping Sauces with 4 Breadsticks||$4.72|
|Asiago Tortelloni Alfredo||$10.99|
|Lasagna Classico for 6||$49.44|
|Lasagna Classico for 12||$59.44|
|Spaghetti w/ Meat Sauce||$44.89|
|Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce||$42.40|
|Chicken and Gnocchi Soup||$18.18|
|Pasta e Fagioli Soup||$18.18|
|Jumbo House Salad||$23.87|
|Five Cheese Ziti al Forno||$39.11|
|Tour of Italy||$20.27|
|Creamy Mushroom Ravioli||$13.62|
Soup, Salad, & Breadsticks
|Half Dozen Breadsticks||$4.06|
|Chicken & Shrimp Carbonara||$20.91|
Lunch Sized Favorites
Tastes Of The Mediterranean
|Gallon Unsweetened Iced Tea||$6.08|
|Gallon Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea||$8.58|
|2-Liter Diet Coke||$4.50|
|Gallon Raspberry Iced Tea||$8.58|
|Gallon Mango-Strawberry Iced Tea||$8.57|
|Kid's Cheese Ravioli||$6.42|
|Kid's Chicken Fingers & Pasta||$6.42|
|Italian Bottle Waters||$3.39|
|Iced Teas & Lemonades||$3.10|
|Herbal & Flavored Hot Teas||$3.22|
|Chocolate Brownie Lasagna||$8.27|
|Black Tie Mousse Cake||$27.92|
|Lemon Cream Cake||$7.31|
About Olive Garden
Olive Garden is an American casual dining restaurant chain offering American and Italian cuisine. Their menu features a wide selection of steaks entrées, pasta dishes and fresh salads. OG offers some dining promotions like all-you-can eat soup, salad and breadsticks, and “Never Ending Pasta Bowl” where patrons can eat as much pasta as they want.
They currently have more than 800 locations worldwide.
The first Olive Garden opened in 1982 in Orlando, Florida under the management of General Mills, Incorporated – an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold in retail stores. In 1989, only 7 years after it opened its first location, they already opened another 145 locations across United States. OG is proven to be an instant hit ever since its early beginnings. In fact it was dubbed as the nation’s fastest growing Italian-themed full-service restaurant. Today, OG is now under the management of Darden Restaurants and they are still a thriving business aiming to provide their patrons with quality Italian and American dishes at a reasonable cost.
What They’re Famous For?
Olive Garden offers a variety of traditional and modern Italian dishes focusing on distinct flavor and fresh quality. Here are some of their most note-worthy dishes:
- Chicken Scampi – a traditional Italian staple pasta entrée consists of sautéed fresh and tender chicken white meat, bell peppers and red onions in creamy scampi sauce, served on top of al dente angel hair pasta.
- Ravioli Alfredo Lasagna – a house specialty made of lasagna layered with marinara sauce and mix of three Italian cheeses, topped with cheese ravioli in creamy Alfredo sauce, and garnished with toasted Parmesan breadcrumbs.
- Tuscan Sirloin – a new addition to their specialty menu made of 11 oz. USDA choice sirloin well seasoned with specialty spices, grilled to your own preference of perfection, topped with garlic-herbed butter and whole roasted garlic, and served with garlic Parmesan mashed potatoes on the side.
- Herb Grilled Salmon – fresh salmon fillet lightly seasoned and grilled to perfection, topped with garlic herb butter, and served with garlic Parmesan broccoli on the side.
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken – rosemary marinated fresh chicken breast fillet, grilled to tender perfection, topped with caramelized garlic cloves, and served on top of fresh spinach with garlic Parmesan mashed potatoes on the side.
Why Eat at Olive Garden?
Olive Garden offers a variety of exceptionally delicious Italian dishes in a casual yet stylish environment. With their wide selection of delectable meals, you can be sure that there is something for everyone. Olive Garden prices are also reasonably priced. With OG you can be certain you and your family or friends will enjoy a great complete dining experience.
To learn more about Olive Garden or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.olivegarden.com.
Olive Garden FAQ
How much is Olive Garden's Kid's Gluten-Sensitive Rotini with Marinara?
Kid’s Gluten-Sensitive Rotini with Marinara – $6.09
How much is a Rotini with Marinara at Olive Garden?
Rotini with Marinara – $12.21
How much are Lasagna Combination at Olive Garden?
Lasagna Combination – $205.33
How much does a Olive Garden's Fried Mozzarella Cost?
Fried Mozzarella – $26.61