Souplantation or Sweet Tomatoes (for locations operating outside California) is an American-based casual buffet restaurant chains that offers all-you-can-eat healthy and delicious soups, salads, pastas and assorted bakery items. Souplantation and ST known for providing their customers with unique dining experience in which they can create their own healthy meal however they want to meet their exact wants and needs.
Below are the latest Souplantation menu prices.
Salad, Soup & More
|Lunch (11am-4pm)||Per Person||$9.59|
|Dinner (4pm-Close)||Per Person||$11.59|
|Sunday Breakfast (9am-12pm)||Per Person||$9.99|
|Weekend Lunch (11am-4pm)||Per Person||$9.99|
|Ages 7-12||Per Person||$5.99|
|Ages 3-6||Per Person||$3.49|
|Ages 2 and Younger||Per Person||$0.00|
Free refills. Mix & match. Hot & cold.
The first Souplantation restaurant was established in San Diego, California in 1978 by Dennis Jay who was working then as a bartender at Bull and Bear in El Cajon. It was credited as the first casual eatery to fresh and wholesome menu options. In 1983, their first two locations were sold to Garden Fresh Corporation founded by Michael Mack. In 1990, the first Sweet Tomatoes opened in Palm Harbor, Florida. Since then, this brand has grown and spread throughout United States. More than 35 years and 120 locations later, they are still committed to providing their patrons with only the freshest and natural ingredients in their menu offerings at a very low cost.
What They’re Known For?
Sweet Tomatoes serves a wide selection of fresh produce and salads, made from scratch hearty soups, delish pastas, freshly baked breads, muffins and assorted pastries, fresh fruits and luscious desserts. They are also offering specialty dishes, which may vary from each location. Here are some of their must-try items:
- Tuna Tarragon – this salad/pasta recipe consists of shell pasta tossed in creamy dressing with chunky tuna, mayonnaise, and dried tarragon.
- Big Chunk Chicken Noodles – this made-from-scratch soup is a classic crowd pleaser and Souplantation’s star soup is like an upgraded version of your chicken noodle soup with really big chunks of lean and tender chicken and hearty broth soup.
- Classic Mac and Cheese – America’s all time favorite comfort food done the ST’s way.
- Yankee Clipper Clam Chowder – creamy chowder with lots of unshelled clams and topped with crispy bacon.
- Deep Kettle House Chili – tasty and chunky chili made with tender ground beef, beans, and lots of healthy fresh spices.
Why Eat at Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes?
If you are looking for a dining place that serves all you can eat healthy meals at a very affordable price, then ST is totally a place for you. With lots of fresh dishes to choose from, it is really a great place for vegetarians and to those who are sick and tired of consuming greasy and unhealthy fast food meals. Sweet Potatoes prices are really cheap.
To learn more about Souplantation or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.souplantation.com.