Shakey’s Pizza is a casual pizza restaurants chain that is known and loved all over the world. It has been a famous place for family or group meals ever since. Shakey’s serves a wide selation of their pizzas, pasta, and everybody’s favorite, chicken and mojos.
Below are the latest Shakey’s Pizza menu prices.
|Pizza and Wings||$14.99|
Limited Time Only!
|12" Medium Garlic Shrimp Pizza||$12.99|
|15" Large Garlic Shrimp Pizza||$23.99|
|20 oz. Bottled Soda||$2.99|
|20 oz. Bottled Water||$1.99|
Mojos, Salads & Sides
|Mashed Potatoes & Gravy||$2.99|
|Rustic Garlic Chicken Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Rustic Garlic Chicken Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
|Rustic Garlic Chicken Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Shakey's Special Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Shakey's Special Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Firehouse Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Firehouse Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Ultimate Meat Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Ultimate Meat Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
|Ultimate Meat Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Texas BBQ Chicken Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Texas BBQ Chicken Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
|Texas BBQ Chicken Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Garden Veggie Pizza 9" Small||$12.69|
|Garden Veggie Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
|Garden Veggie Pizza 15" Large||$23.99|
|Golden Fried Chicken||$2.99|
|Famous Mojo Potatoes||$3.96|
|Individual 7" Cheese Pizza||$5.99|
|Boneless Chicken Strips||$4.22|
|Pepperoni Pizza Twists||$3.49|
|Family Antipasto Salad||$10.06|
|Shakey's Special Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
|Garlic Cheese Bread||$4.49|
|Firehouse Pizza 12" Medium||$18.49|
Build Your Own Pizza
|Cheese Pizza 9" Small||$8.69|
|Cheese Pizza 12" Medium||$13.99|
|Cheese Pizza 15" Large||$19.35|
|10 Piece Brownie Box||$9.99|
In 1954 Sherwood “Shakey” Johnson and Ed Plummer founded the first ever Shakey’s pizza parlor in Sacramento, California. Johnson was fondly called “Shakey” by his peers, because he has been quivery ever since he had a nerve damage due to malaria. During the early years of Shakey’s, they used to entertain their customers with jazz piano. Eventually, Shakey’s became known outside Sacramento but not for their pizza, but for the entertainment they provide. Today, 62 years after its founding, Shakey’s is still serving us with fun, food, and good memories. Shakey’s has more than 500 restaurants worldwide today.
What They’re Famous For?
Since Shakey’s is a family restaurant, they offer wide selections of family meals like pizza and wings combo and PCM (pizza, chicken, and mojos). Before, they only offer thin crust pizza which is their specialty, but now they are also offering pan pizzas. Here are some of Shakey’s pizza favorites (that you may order on thin crust or pan):
- Shakey’s Special – this most saleable pizza has salami, pepperoni, Italian sausage, seasoned ground beef, mushrooms, and black olives.
- Ultimate Meat – for meat lovers, this pizza has Italian sausage, seasoned ground beef, pepperoni, ham, salami, and bacon.
- Firehouse Pizza – fierce and spicy pizza consists of hot sausage slices, spicy Italian sausage, pepperoni, red onions, diced tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- Garden Veggie – this pizza for vegetarians has mushrooms, onions, green bell peppers, diced tomatoes, and black olives.
- Build Your Own – they also offer this concept where you can create your own pizza to suit your own preference. You can choose from veggie toppings: green bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, mushrooms, black olives, cilantro, basil, and pineapple and meat toppings: pepperoni, ham, bacon, ground beef, spicy Italian sausage, Italian sausage, hot sliced sausage, sliced chicken breast, chorizo, salami, and anchovies.
Why Eat at Shakey’s?
Shakey’s is good choice for fun and delicious family meals. Their casual, homey, and cozy atmosphere will make you loosen up and relax. Shakey’s meals are also delicious and a good option for comfort food. Shakey’s prices are really affordable too and incomparable to other pizza parlors.
To learn more about Shakey’s Pizza or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.shakeys.com.