Rainforest Café is an American casual themed restaurant chain specializing in American cuisine with a twist. Their menu includes hearty soups, healthy salads, scrumptious seafood, tasty pastas, sandwiches, burgers and desserts. Their locations depicts tropical rainforests that features tropical plants, waterfalls and wild animals. They currently have 29 restaurants across United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates and Japan.
Below are the latest Rainforest Cafe menu prices.
|Awesome Appetizer Adventure||$20.49|
|Add a Side of St. Louis Style Pork Spareribs||$7.99|
|Beef Lava Nachos||$17.99|
|Calamari Fritto Misto||$14.99|
|Caribbean Coconut Fried Shrimp||$23.99|
|Taste of the Islands||$29.99|
|Salmon & Shrimp Avocado||$30.99|
|Planet Earth Pasta||$20.99|
Soups & Salads
|Jungle Safari Soup||$7.99|
|Seaside Clam Chowder||$7.99|
|Seaside Clam Chowder in Sourdough Bread Bowl||$10.99|
|Paradise Chopped House Salad||$7.99|
|Little Islander Caesar Salad||$7.99|
|Big Islander Caesar Salad||$15.99|
|Big Islander Caesar Salad with Chicken||$17.99|
|Big Islander Caesar Salad with Shrimp||$21.99|
|Volcanic Cobb Salad||$18.49|
|China Island Chicken Salad||$17.99|
|Kale & Red Quinoa Salad||$15.99|
|Kale & Red Quinoa Salad with Chicken||$17.99|
|Kale & Red Quinoa Salad with Shrimp||$20.99|
Beef, Pork & Chicken
|Chicken Fried Chicken||$20.49|
|Paradise Pot Roast||$20.99|
|Ribs, Steak & Shrimp Trio||$31.99|
|Jungle Steak and Shrimp||$29.99|
|Flat Iron Steak Combo||$25.99|
Sandwiches & Burgers
Served with Choice of a Side
|BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger||$17.99|
|The Beastly Burger||$19.99|
|Add Bacon or Sautéed Mushrooms to Burger||$1.59|
|Bamba's Barbecue Wrap||$16.49|
|Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich||$16.99|
|Tuki's Turkey Club||$17.99|
|Philly Cheese Steak||$17.99|
|Add Soup or Salad to Any Entree||$6.99|
|Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes||$3.99|
Steven Schussler opened the first Rainforest Café at Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota in 1994. Because of its unique concept, it quickly became popular dining destinations. By 1998, it had already expanded with 9 more new locations. Landry’s Restaurants Incorporated, a company managing dining, hospitality, gaming and entertainment establishments bought the brand in 2000. Today, with more than 20 years in the industry, Rainforest Café is still a favored dining location among family and group patrons because of their wide selection of delicious and creative meals combined with its adventure and entertainment value.
What They’re Famous For?
Rainforest Café is known for their mouth-watering and exceptionally delicious dishes named in line with its Rainforest theme. Here are some of their most creative menu items:
- Beef Lava Nachos – warn nacho chips topped with mixed peppers, onions, black beans, Monterey and cheddar cheeses, pico de gallo and green onions, and drizzled with sour cream and served with house made salsa.
- Pastalaya – spicy pasta dish made with Cajun based red sauce mixed with fresh shrimp, sautéed chicken, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and Andouille sausage, served with linguini pasta.
- Mojo Bones – slow cooked tender and tasty pork spareribs served with Smokin’ Mojo BBQ sauce, house made coleslaw and Safari fries.
- Tropical Island Chicken Salad – fresh and crisp mixed greens with mangoes, strawberries and grapes, tossed with honey lime vinaigrette, topped with grilled chicken white meat and roasted pumpkin seeds.
- Taste of the Island – platter of mixed seafood that includes Caribbean coconut shrimp, dynamite scallops and shrimps, blackened tilapia topped with mango salsa, and served with your choice of side dish.
Why Eat at Rainforest Café?
Rainforest Café is a great family restaurant that offers not only scrumptious meals, but also adventure and entertainment that is surely enjoyable for people of different ages. Rainforest Café prices are reasonably priced and their fun themed-locations combined with friendly staff will surely make your every visit with them a fun and enjoyable one.
To learn more about Rainforest Cafe or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.rainforestcafe.com.