The Chuck E. Cheese menu prices are so affordable that throwing a large children’s birthday party in one of its restaurants will not drain your wallet. The chain of family-friendly restaurants and entertainment centers, which was originally known as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Time Theatre and subsequently as Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza, is the flagship brand of CEC Entertainment, Inc.
Its name derives from its mascot, an animatronic comedic mouse known as Chuck E. Cheese whose talents include singing, dancing, and interacting with guests.
Below are the latest Chuck E. Cheese menu prices.
|Family Fun Deal||$21.05|
Build Your Own Pizza
|Medium Build Your Own Pizza||$13.15|
|Large Build Your Own Pizza||$15.34|
|Personal Build Your Own Pizza||$8.08|
Family & Party Packs
|Small Party Pack||$60.00|
|Large Party Pack||$120.00|
Limited Time Offer
|Skee-Ball Pepperoni Bites||$7.12|
|The Rock & Pizza Roll||$4.99|
|Cauliflower Crust Pizza||$10.06|
Apps and Wings
|Chicken Nugget Platter||$35.57|
Medium Specialty Pizzas can be made with Traditional or Stuffed Crust Only.
|Cali Alfredo Pizza||$16.81|
|Five Meats Pizza||$16.58|
|BBQ Chicken Pizza||$16.71|
Apps & Wings
|App Sampler Platter||$12.34|
|Large App Sampler Platter||$20.33|
|Large App Sampler||$20.05|
|Small Boneless Wings||$11.28|
|Medium Boneless Wings||$19.28|
|Large Boneless Wings||$28.28|
|XL Boneless Wings||$36.28|
|Small Bone-In Wings||$12.48|
|Medium Bone-in Wings||$21.48|
|Large Bone-In Wings||$31.48|
|Chicken Nuggets Platter||$35.49|
|Rock and Pizza Roll||$4.99|
|XL Bone-In Wings||$40.48|
|Cali Alfredo Traditional Crust Pizza||$10.06|
|Individual Specialty Pizza||$10.18|
|BBQ Chicken Traditional Crust Pizza||$10.06|
|Five Meat Pizza||$15.98|
|Supreme Traditional Crust Pizza||$10.07|
|Veggie Traditional Crust Pizza||$10.06|
|Five Meat Traditional Crust Pizza||$10.06|
|Cali Alfredo Stuffed Crust Pizza||$16.28|
|Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza||$16.26|
|BBQ Chicken Stuffed Crust Pizza||$16.24|
|Veggie Stuffed Crust Pizza||$16.25|
|Five Meat Stuffed Crust Pizza||$16.26|
|Iced Cinnamon Sticks||$5.01|
|Giant Warm Cookie||$6.73|
|Can of Soda||$1.58|
Nolan Bushnell, the Atari founder, is the brains behind the Chuck E. Cheese concept. He wanted to expand the reach of videogame arcades to include family- and kid-friendly venues and, thus, the Pizza Time Theater was born. He opened his first restaurant in 1977 in San Jose, California, which he marketed as the country’s first family restaurant that integrated food and drinks with an affordable indoor arcade and animated entertainment. In 1978, he purchased the concept from Warner Communications, Atari’s corporate owner at the time. In 1984, the chain and Showbiz Pizza Place merged to form Showbiz Pizza Time, which later became Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza in the early 1990s after a brand redesign. In 1998, Showbiz Pizza Time, Inc. was renamed CEC Entertainment, Inc. Today, it operates 577 locations (as of March 2014) in the United States and Canada.
What They’re Famous For
All Chuck E. Cheese’s locations consist of two main parts in keeping with its thrust to become the world’s leader in family- and kid-friendly food and entertainment centers, namely:
- Restaurant, which features pizza as the main item on the menu. Other items include buffalo wings, cold-cut sandwiches, and desserts as well as a fully-stocked salad bar for the health-conscious diners. Many locations also offer new signature Chuck E, Cheese foods as well as beer and wine. You will also be pleased to know that most locations also offer gluten-free items including individual chocolate cupcakes and cheese pizza.
- Indoor arcades with several arcade games, animatronic displays, and amusement rides for the entire family to enjoy.
Why Eat Here
Aside from the easy-on-the-pocket Chuck E. Cheese prices, you have several more reasons to patronize the chain including:
- Good food suitable for the distinctive palates of old and young customers especially with the salad bar and kids’ menu, respectively
- Satisfactory service from the staff considering the typically challenging conditions of dealing with groups of families with their children ranging in age from infants to teenagers.
- Clean facilities and amenities especially the kid-friendly restroom and changing area.
- Tolerable noise level considering the number of children in the restaurant although the arcade can be noisy for obvious reasons.
To learn more about Chuck E. Cheese or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.chuckecheese.com.