Shane’s Rib Shack is a fast casual dining restaurant chain that serves slow-cooked baby back ribs, hand chopped pork and chicken, chicken wings, and Southern style side dishes. With their only 14 years in the industry, it has already received numerous recognitions like “Best Barbeque Ribs” and “Best Barbeque Overall” in Best of the Bay 2008, Pensacola, Florida.
Below are the latest Shane’s Rib Shack menu prices.
Includes two sides and a 20 oz. drink.
|Shack Wrap Basket||$7.74|
|Boneless Wing Basket||$8.99|
|Smoked Wing Basket||$10.78|
|Big Dad Sandwich||$6.77|
|Smothered Pork Sandwich||$7.93|
|Chicken Tender Sandwich||$7.37|
|Chopped BBQ Chicken Sandwich||$7.30|
|BBQ Pork Plate||$12.36|
|Chopped BBQ Pork||$10.32|
|Chopped BBQ Chicken Plate||$12.14|
|Smoked Half Chicken Plate||$12.02|
|Shack Sampler Plate||$15.22|
|Two Meat Plate||$16.99|
|Full Rack Baby Back Ribs Plate||$24.10|
|Rib and Pork Plate||$21.87|
|Rib and Chicken Plate||$22.74|
|Half Rack Baby Back Ribs Plate||$16.60|
|All American Burger||$7.83|
|The Shaniac Burger||$9.81|
|Chicken Tender Salad||$9.64|
Sandwiches and Burgers
|Fried Chicken Tender Sandwich||$8.12|
|Grilled Chicken Tender Sandwich||$8.12|
|BBQ Pork Salad||$9.18|
|Chopped BBQ Chicken Salad||$9.13|
|Grilled Chicken Salad||$9.15|
|Fried Chicken Tender Salad||$8.91|
|Chopped BBQ Chicken||$9.12|
Comes with Texas toast.
|Rib & Chicken||$21.78|
Ages 10 and under. Served with fries.
|Kids Grilled Cheese||$5.95|
|Smoked Half Chicken||$9.86|
|Baby Back Ribs||$15.24|
|Dasani Bottle Water||$1.99|
Drinks and Desserts
|Dasani Bottled Water||$2.27|
|Fresh Brewed Tea||$2.94|
|Mac & Cheese||$3.13|
|Macaroni and Cheese||$2.41|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$2.63|
|Home Made Peach Cobbler||$2.02|
|Homemade Peach Cobbler||$2.21|
In 2002, Shane Thompson founded the first ever Shane’s Rib Shack in McDonough, Georgia. According to him, the real foundation of his ever-blooming business is his grandfather’s secret BBQ sauce recipe. In 2004, Thompson started to franchise and since then it has grown tremendously across United States. Today, Shane’s Rib Shack is currently operating in 70 locations across United States, mostly in the state of Georgia.
What They’re Famous For?
Shane’s Rib Shack offers a variety of comfort food options. Another good thing about Shane’s menu is that they offer a lot of gluten-free items. So, whether you are craving for filling tender baby back-ribs or just light home made sandwich, Shane’s will sure satisfy your cravings. Here are some of Shane’s Rib Shack most popular menu:
- Shane’s Baby Back Ribs – hot off the grill juicy and tender premium baby back ribs glazed with Shane’s special secret BBQ sauce. Served with your choice of two side dishes and Texas toast.
- Chopped BBQ Chicken – slow smoked all white juicy chicken meat lightly glazed with Shane’s special secret BBQ sauce and served with your choice of two side dishes and Texas sauce.
- Smoked Wings – slow smoked hickory flavored chicken wings then finished to perfection on the grill. You can order them just the way it is or tossed on you choice of special sauce: Buff Q, Buffalo (mild, medium, or hot), Lemon Pepper Teriyaki, or BBQ (original, honey, spicy, hot, or mustard)
- Traditional Wings – jumbo-sized tender chicken wings deep fried to perfection then tossed to your choice of Shane’s famous sauces.
- Shack Potato – this signature Shane’s dish is a hand crafted double baked giant potato topped with your choice of meat (BBQ Pork, BBQ Chicken, or Brunswick Stew) and cheese and butter, served with your choice of sour cream and jalapeños on the side.
Why Eat at Shane’s Rib Shack?
If you are looking for a place where you and your family or friends can enjoy good conversations over the best baby back ribs and BBQ chicken and pork in a homey atmosphere, then you can never find a better place than Shane’s. Here you will always get more than what you pay for. Shane’s Rib Shack prices are very affordable.
To learn more about Shane’s Rib Shack or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.shanesribshack.com.