Zinburger Wine and Burger Bar is an American upbeat casual and contemporary restaurant offering a wide selection of gourmet burgers, salads and a selection of carefully crafted wines. They presently have twelve locations in Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Virginia.
Below are the latest Zinburger menu prices.
|Classic Diner Burger||$8.50|
|Clint's Almost Famous Veggie Burger||$9.95|
|Clint’s Veggie Burger||$10.42|
Fries and Sides
|Sweet Potato Waffle Fries||$6.50|
|Double Truffle Fries||$6.87|
|Creme Brulee Shake||$6.00|
|Salted Caramel Shake||$6.00|
|Double Chocolate Shake||$5.57|
|Bars of Zin Shake||$6.00|
|Bars of Zin||$6.00|
|Cookies & Cream||$5.98|
|Cookies and Cream Shake||$6.00|
|Chocolate Mint Shake||$6.00|
|Root Beer Float||$5.99|
Lemonade and Iced Tea
|Signature House Made Lemonade||$3.63|
|Fresh Banana Cream Pie||$6.50|
Lemonade & Iced Tea
|Cucumber Mint Lemonade||$4.00|
|Zinburger Iced Tea||$3.50|
Appetizers, Fries & Sides
Great to share. Serves two.
|Hand Cut Fries||$5.81|
|Mac & Cheese||$6.63|
|Chopped Wedge Salad||$6.29|
|Ahi Poke Salad||$14.00|
|Seared Salmon Salad||$16.57|
|Seared Ahi Salad||$16.50|
|Chinese Chicken Salad||$13.32|
|Wagyu "American Kobe"||$15.50|
|The Double Burger||$11.04|
|Southwest Chicken Sandwich||$11.39|
|California Burger Bowl||$11.92|
|Plain and Simple Burger||$10.00|
|The French Dip||$16.25|
|Plain & Simple Burger||$10.00|
|Clint's "Almost Famous" Veggie Burger||$10.44|
|Seared Ahi Sandwich||$16.47|
|West Coast Chicken||$10.95|
|El Diablo Burger||$12.08|
|Big Bad Blue Burger||$13.04|
|Build Your Own Burger||$8.95|
|Big Bad Blue||$13.25|
|No Buns Burger||$11.00|
|Buffalo Chicken Sandwich||$11.29|
|"Z-Best" Chili Bowl||$10.00|
|Grilled Chicken Sandwich||$7.00|
All kids' meals come with a soft drink and side.
|Kids' Grilled Cheese||$6.00|
|Kids' Chicken Strips||$6.00|
12 & UNDER / INCLUDES A SOFT DRINK & CHOICE OF HAND CUT FRIES, SWEET POTATO FRIES OR RANCH SALAD
|PB & J||$5.53|
Fries + Sides
Great to share.
|Sweet Potato Fries||$5.42|
|Black & Blue Lemonade||$4.00|
|House Made Lemonade||$3.50|
|Half & Half||$3.50|
|Cherry Vanilla Cola||$3.25|
Craft Your Own Burger
|Craft Your Own Burger||$10.00|
|Rich Chocolate Cream||$6.50|
|Fresh Banana Cream||$6.50|
|Rich Chocolate Cream Pie||$6.50|
Zinburger was founded in 2010 in New Jersey under the Briad Group of Companies – a hospitality company managing restaurants and major hotel chains globally. They have only been in the industry for a short six years any yet the brand has been growing swiftly.
What They’re Famous For?
Zinburger offers a wide selection of mouth-watering delicious gourmet burgers, fresh and healthy salads, hot and tasty side dishes, and luscious milkshakes and pies. Their menu also features a craft-your-own burger where patrons have the liberty to choose which cheese, vegetables, dressing and other toppings go with their burger. Here are some of Zinburgers most note-worthy items:
- Zinburger – this is Z’s pride and signature burger. This one has a 3.5 oz certified Angus beef burger patty grilled to perfection, topped with melted Manchego cheese, zinfandel braised onions, on fresh lettuce bed and mayonnaise, all sandwiched in a toasted premium burger bun.
- The Double – two pieces 3.5 oz certified Angus beef burger patty grilled to perfection, topped with double American cheese, minced onions, on fresh lettuce bed, dressed with mayonnaise and ketchup, sandwiched in a toasted premium bun.
- Breakfast Burger – grilled certified Angus burger topped with fresh sunny side up egg, Applewood smoked bacon, avocado slices, American cheese, on fresh lettuce bed and dressed with mayonnaise, all sandwiched in a toasted premium bun.
- El Diablo – grilled certified angus burger with fire roasted jalapenos, topped with Pepper Jack cheese, braised onions, on top of fresh lettuce bed, dressed with Chipotle mayo, all sandwiched in a toasted premium bun.
- Ringer – grilled certified Angus burger with Applewood smoke bacon, Frank’s red hot, crispy onion rings, Pepper Jack cheese, on top of fresh lettuce bed, dressed with mayonnaise, all sandwiched in a toasted premium bun.
Why Eat at Zinburger?
Zinburger has some of the most inventive gourmet burgers in the market today. Whether you want something greasy and tasty or something fresh and light, you can be sure that you can also find something to excite your taste buds at Z’s. Zinburger prices affordability and their location’s sleek and stylish ambience were really just a plus factor when you choose to dine with them since their menu alone is a champion already.
To learn more about Zinburger or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.zinburgereast.com.