January, 2023 Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
Below are the latest Tin Lizzy’s menu prices.
|Side Salad with Ranch||$2.50|
|Black Beans and Rice||$3.39|
|Side Salad with Chipotle Caesar||$2.50|
|Side Caesar Salad||$3.11|
|Side Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing||$2.50|
|Rice & Beans||$2.50|
|Side Tater Tots||$3.84|
|Side Salad with Spicy Ranch||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Honey Mustard||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Ancho Lime Vinaigrette||$2.50|
|Sugar-Free Red Bull||$6.36|
|Red Bull Tropical||$6.36|
|Gallon Unsweet Tea||$7.80|
|Gallon Sweet Tea||$7.80|
|Gallon Pink Lemonade||$7.80|
|Gallon Margarita Mix||$16.20|
|Kale and Mushroom Taco||$5.83|
|Steak and Cheese Philly Taco||$6.60|
|Classic Fried Fish Taco||$5.93|
|Korean BBQ Shrimp Taco||$6.45|
|Buffalo Chicken Taco||$5.38|
|Chicken con Queso Taco||$5.24|
|Royale With Cheese Taco||$6.36|
|Classic Chicken Taco||$5.58|
|Classic Steak Taco||$6.90|
|Korean BBQ Pork Taco||$6.45|
|Steak and Mushroom Taco||$6.60|
|Grilled Mahi Mahi Taco||$6.60|
|The Big Greek Taco||$6.50|
|Southern Comfort Taco||$6.13|
|Fried Chicken Taco||$5.39|
|Buffalo Shrimp Taco||$6.63|
|Low Country Boil Taco||$6.29|
|Seasoned Ground Beef Taco||$6.48|
Catering Salad Platters
|House Salad Platter||$4.20|
|Caesar Salad Platter||$4.20|
Catering Boxed Meals
|Grilled Chicken Burrito||$14.40|
|Grilled Steak Burrito||$16.80|
|Caesar Salad Wrap||$11.70|
|Taco Salad Wrap||$11.70|
Catering Dessert Platters
|Dulche de Leche Chimichanga||$5.44|
Catering Taco Bars
|Grilled Chicken Taco Bar||$16.87|
|Grilled Steak Taco Bar||$18.93|
Build Your Own Taco Packs
|Grilled Chicken Taco Pack||$42.00|
|Grilled Steak Taco Pack||$54.00|
|Kid's Fried Chicken Tenders||$7.05|
|Kid's Cheese Quesadilla||$6.70|
|Kid's Chicken Taco||$7.05|
|Kid's Crispy Fish Fillets||$6.62|
|Kid's Grilled Chicken Tenders||$7.05|
|Kid's Steak Taco||$7.05|
Catering Dip Bar
|Three Amigos Dip Bar||$7.33|
|Kale and Mushroom||$11.07|
|Kale and Mushroom Quesadilla||$13.22|
|Hot Mess Skillet||$17.52|
|Buttermilk Chicken Strips||$10.00|
|Buffalo Shrimp Appetizer||$9.50|
|Chicken Tortilla Soup||$7.26|
|Fried Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Tenders||$11.67|
|Buffalo Chicken Nachos||$16.06|
|Spicy Chile de Arbol||$3.50|
|Grilled Buttermilk Marinated Chicken Tenders||$11.67|
Picked For You
|Tin Lizzy's Quesadilla||$9.00|
|Baja Fish Taco||$5.44|
|BBQ Crispy Chicken||$4.75|
|Korean BBQ Taco||$5.50|
|Chicken Con Queso||$4.75|
|Local Grass-Fed Burger||$6.50|
|Beyond Meat™ Plant-Based Taco||$6.50|
|Steak and Cheese Philly||$6.00|
|Local Grass-Fed Burger Taco||$6.50|
|Steak and Mushroom||$6.00|
|Grilled Mahi Mahi||$6.00|
Salads & Soup
|Chicken Kale Salad||$15.00|
|Tin Lizzy's Cobb Salad||$13.88|
|Tin Lizzy's Cobb||$15.00|
|Crispy Fish Fillets||$6.00|
|Make Your Own Taco||$6.00|
|Juices and Milk||$2.50|
|Kids Chicken Finger Meal||$6.00|
|Make Your Own Taco - Kids||$6.00|
About Tin Lizzy’s
Tin Lizzy’s Cantina is an American casual dining restaurant chain that offers wide selections of Tex-Mex menu (which they call FlexMex) featuring healthy tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and fresh salads. They currently have 12 locations in Atlanta, Georgia and South Carolina.
Tin Lizzy’s opened its first restaurant in 2005 in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood providing a distinct taqueria with an exceptional hospitable service. It became a well-known hangout place to locals where patrons can enjoy refreshing margaritas and mouth-watering Tex-Mex dishes. Not long after its first opening, more people from nearby neighborhoods became frequent guests which encouraged the owners to open other locations. Eleven years later, Tin Lizzy’s is still passionate in serving their customers with their very own style of Tex-Mex dishes in a very friendly environment at an affordable price.
What They’re Famous For?
Tin Lizzy’s is known for Tex-Mex dishes made with a twist and flair. Here are some of their specialty items that you won’t probably find in other Mexican restaurants:
- Korean BBQ Pork Taco – This Mexican staple food with an Asian twist is made of teriyaki flavored tender pulled pork with fresh Asian coleslaw, seasoned with spicy chili roja sauce filled inside a warm flour or wheat tortilla.
- Low Country Boil Taco – Consider this TL’s innovation as a Mexican food meets Southeastern US cuisine. This taco consists of warm flour or wheat tortilla filled with grilled fresh shrimps, spicy chorizo, grilled onion and corn, drizzled with spicy ranch dressing and topped with red peppers.
- Three Little Pigs Nachos – warm and crunchy seasoned tortilla chips smothered with queso blanco, shredded fresh lettuce and slightly spicy diced jalapenos, topped with pulled pork and spicy chorizo, and drizzled with honey chipotle BBQ sauce.
- Mediterranean Skillet – oregano vinaigrette dressing tossed seasoned rice, diced cucumbers and tomatoes, and feta cheese. Topped with your choice of grilled gyro meat, shrimp or chicken and then drizzled with tzaziki sauce.
- BBQ Chicken and Goat Cheese Quesadilla – tender chicken BBQ tossed in honey chipotle sauce wrapped in a warm flour or wheat tortilla with grilled red peppers and onions, goat cheese and melted Monterey Jack cheese and served with ranch dressing on the side.
Why Eat at Tin Lizzy’s?
Tin Lizzy’s prices are more than reasonable for the delicious Tex-Mex fusion dishes they offer. It is also a great place to hangout with your squad while enjoying a glass of margarita. TL’s staffs are also very friendly and accommodating, making your stay with them a relaxing and enjoyable one.
To learn more about Tin Lizzy’s or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.tinlizzyscantina.com.
Tin Lizzy’s FAQ
How much is Tin Lizzy's Queso Blanco?
Queso Blanco – $7.25
How much is a Three Amigos at Tin Lizzy's?
Three Amigos – $15.03
How much are Buttermilk Chicken Strips at Tin Lizzy's?
Buttermilk Chicken Strips – $10.00
How much does a Tin Lizzy's Salsa Roja Cost?
Salsa Roja – $3.51