Tin Lizzy’s Cantina is an American casual dining restaurant chain that offers wide selections of Tex-Mex menu (which they call FlexMex) featuring healthy tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and fresh salads. They currently have 12 locations in Atlanta, Georgia and South Carolina.
Below are the latest Tin Lizzy’s menu prices.
|Buffalo Chicken Nachos||$14.00|
|Buttermilk Chicken Strips||$10.00|
|Buffalo Shrimp Appetizer||$9.50|
|Chicken Tortilla Soup||$5.68|
|Spicy Chile de Arbol||$3.50|
|Kale & Mushroom Quesadilla||$12.00|
|Kale and Mushroom Quesadilla||$12.00|
|Kale and Mushroom||$11.46|
Fully loaded six-inch soft flour or corn tortilla.
|Low Country Boil Taco||$5.50|
|Baja Fish Taco||$4.75|
|Buttermilk Fried Chicken||$4.75|
|Kale and Mushroom Taco||$5.50|
|Steak and Cheese Philly Taco||$6.00|
|BBQ Crispy Chicken Taco||$4.75|
|Korean BBQ Taco||$5.50|
|Steak and Mushroom||$6.00|
|Lobster Roll Taco||$10.00|
|Buffalo Chicken Taco||$4.75|
|Steak and Mushroom Taco||$6.00|
|Grilled Mahi Mahi||$6.00|
|Chicken con Queso Taco||$4.75|
|Chicken Con Queso||$4.75|
|Grilled Chicken Taco||$4.75|
|Steak & Mushroom Taco||$6.00|
|Grilled Mahi Mahi Taco||$6.00|
|Steak and Cheese Philly||$6.00|
|BBQ Crispy Chicken||$4.75|
|Beyond Meat™ Plant-Based Taco||$6.50|
|Local Grass-Fed Burger Taco||$6.50|
|Southern Comfort Taco||$5.50|
|Local Grass-Fed Burger||$6.50|
|Fried Chicken Taco||$4.75|
|Low Country Boil||$5.50|
|Tin Lizzy's Cobb||$15.00|
|Hot Mess Skillets||$14.00|
|The Hot Mess||$14.00|
Salads & Soup
|Tin Lizzy's Cobb Salad||$15.00|
|Chicken Kale Salad||$15.00|
|Black Beans and Rice||$2.50|
|Rice & Beans||$2.50|
|Side Caesar Salad||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Ancho Lime Vinaigrette||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Chipotle Caesar||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Fat Free Italian Dressing||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Honey Mustard||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Ranch||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette||$2.50|
|Side Salad with Spicy Ranch||$2.50|
Kids 12 and under. Includes drink, choice of side, and treat.
|Make Your Own Taco||$6.00|
|Crispy Fish Fillets||$6.00|
|Kid's Chicken Fingers||$6.00|
|Juices and Milk||$2.50|
|Kids Chicken Finger Meal||$6.00|
|Kids Cheese Quesadilla||$6.00|
|Make Your Own Taco - Kids||$6.00|
|Kids Crispy Fish Fillets||$6.00|
Tin Lizzy’s opened its first restaurant in 2005 in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood providing a distinct taqueria with an exceptional hospitable service. It became a well-known hangout place to locals where patrons can enjoy refreshing margaritas and mouth-watering Tex-Mex dishes. Not long after its first opening, more people from nearby neighborhoods became frequent guests which encouraged the owners to open other locations. Eleven years later, Tin Lizzy’s is still passionate in serving their customers with their very own style of Tex-Mex dishes in a very friendly environment at an affordable price.
What They’re Famous For?
Tin Lizzy’s is known for Tex-Mex dishes made with a twist and flair. Here are some of their specialty items that you won’t probably find in other Mexican restaurants:
- Korean BBQ Pork Taco – This Mexican staple food with an Asian twist is made of teriyaki flavored tender pulled pork with fresh Asian coleslaw, seasoned with spicy chili roja sauce filled inside a warm flour or wheat tortilla.
- Low Country Boil Taco – Consider this TL’s innovation as a Mexican food meets Southeastern US cuisine. This taco consists of warm flour or wheat tortilla filled with grilled fresh shrimps, spicy chorizo, grilled onion and corn, drizzled with spicy ranch dressing and topped with red peppers.
- Three Little Pigs Nachos – warm and crunchy seasoned tortilla chips smothered with queso blanco, shredded fresh lettuce and slightly spicy diced jalapenos, topped with pulled pork and spicy chorizo, and drizzled with honey chipotle BBQ sauce.
- Mediterranean Skillet – oregano vinaigrette dressing tossed seasoned rice, diced cucumbers and tomatoes, and feta cheese. Topped with your choice of grilled gyro meat, shrimp or chicken and then drizzled with tzaziki sauce.
- BBQ Chicken and Goat Cheese Quesadilla – tender chicken BBQ tossed in honey chipotle sauce wrapped in a warm flour or wheat tortilla with grilled red peppers and onions, goat cheese and melted Monterey Jack cheese and served with ranch dressing on the side.
Why Eat at Tin Lizzy’s?
Tin Lizzy’s prices are more than reasonable for the delicious Tex-Mex fusion dishes they offer. It is also a great place to hangout with your squad while enjoying a glass of margarita. TL’s staffs are also very friendly and accommodating, making your stay with them a relaxing and enjoyable one.
To learn more about Tin Lizzy’s or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.tinlizzyscantina.com.