November, 2022 Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
Below are the latest Seasons 52 menu prices.
|Half Flatbread Pair with Bowl of Soup or Salad||$11.95|
|Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos||$11.95|
|Lump Crab Cake Sandwich||$14.95|
|Chicken and Artichoke on Wood-Grilled Bread||$11.95|
|Pesto Chicken and Fresh Mozzarella||$9.75|
|Spring Vegetable and Parmesan||$9.95|
|Roasted Tomato & Pepperoni||$9.95|
|Lobster and Fresh Mozzarella||$15.75|
|Gluten Sensitive Flatbread||$2.00|
|Grilled Artichokes and Preserved Lemon Hummus||$11.25|
|Lump Crab Cake||$12.25|
|Whole Roasted Cauliflower||$9.95|
|Lump Crab, Roasted Shrimp & Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms||$10.75|
|Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail||$10.75|
|Ahi Tuna Tartare||$13.95|
|Black Bean and Bacon||$5.75|
|Split Pea and Kale||$5.75|
|California Golden Beets||$8.95|
|Organic Field Greens||$6.75|
|Romaine & Kale Caesar||$8.50|
|Burrata, Roasted Beet and Fig Balsamic||$9.95|
|Spinach and Strawberry||$8.95|
|Chopped Greek with Lemon Grilled Shrimp||$15.95|
|Maui Tuna Crunch||$18.95|
|Sesame Grilled Salmon||$17.95|
|Wood-Grilled Handline Tuna||$25.95|
|Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops||$24.95|
|Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon||$22.50|
|Southern Style Shrimp & Grits||$19.95|
|Wood Grilled Boneless Rainbow Trout||$18.75|
|Brick Oven-Roasted Chilean Sea Bass||$32.75|
|Wood-Grilled Wild Alaska Halibut||$29.95|
|Kona-Crusted Lamb Loin||$28.95|
|Brick Oven-Roasted All Natural Half Chicken||$17.95|
|Roasted Vegetable Gnocchi||$16.50|
|Wood-Grilled Pork Tenderloin||$18.95|
|Wood-Grilled Filet Mignon||$27.95|
|Lemon Grilled Shrimp Skewer||$9.50|
|Wood-Grilled Maine Lobster Tail||$11.50|
|Caramelized-Grilled Sea Scallops||$10.50|
|Mac 'N' Cheese||$6.75|
|Roasted Cauliflower Florets||$4.95|
|Roasted Zucchini-Potato Mash||$4.95|
|Lemon-Parsley Marble Potatoes||$4.95|
|Flight of Mini Indulgences (7 Pc.)||$19.00|
|Key Lime Pie||$3.00|
|Belgian Chocolate S'More||$3.00|
|Strawberry Rhubarb Cheesecake||$3.00|
|Peanut Butter Torte||$3.00|
|Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cannoli||$3.00|
Coffee & Tea
|Mac 'N' Cheese and Broccoli||$7.95|
|Pasta with Sauce||$6.95|
|Black Bean and Bacon Soup||$4.95|
|Split Pea and Kale Soup||$4.95|
|Hawaiian Pineapple Cosmopolitan||$12.50|
|New Old Fashioned||$11.75|
|Pomegranate Margarita Martini||$12.95|
|Cucumber Basil Smash||$10.95|
|Strawberry Basil Infusion||$12.50|
|New Belgium Fat Tire Amber Ale||$5.95|
Cognac & Brandies
|Rémy Martin V.S.O.P.||$11.50|
Single Malt Scotch
|Glenfiddich 12 Year Old||$11.50|
|Glenlivet 12 Year Old||$11.50|
|Macallan 12 Year Old||$13.80|
|Macallan 18 Year Old||$32.00|
Cordials & Liqueurs
|Amaretto Di Sarrono||$9.30|
|B & B||$10.30|
Monday - Friday 3:00PM - 7:00PM
|Grilled Chicken Yakitori Skewers (Small Plate)||$5.00|
|Caramelized Grilled Sea Scallops (Small Plate)||$5.00|
|Seared Ahi Tuna (Small Plate)||$5.00|
|Kona-Crusted Lollipop Lamp Chops (Small Plate)||$5.00|
|Grilled Shrimp and Avocado Cocktail (Small Plate)||$5.00|
|Stella Artois, Corona, Bud Light or New Belgium Fat Tire||$4.00|
|House Spirits Blended with Fresh Juices or Sangria||$6.00|
|Cucumber Basil Smash, Hawaiian Pineapple Cosmopolitan, Margarita or Prairie Mule||$7.00|
Wine + Flatbread
|Glass of Wine + Flatbread||$12.00|
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52 Fresh Grill or just Seasons 52 is a fine dining restaurant chain that features fresh seasonal grill items and a wide selection of global wines. Seasons 52 has more than 40 locations in 18 states in the US.
Seasons 52 was founded in 2003 in Orlando, Florida. It is under the management of Darden Restaurant Inc., – an American brand operator based in Florida. In 2010, Seasons 52 entered a new expansion phases that made possible for them to open up in 11 more US states. Today, with 43 locations across United States, Seasons 52 still upholds its original mission, and that is to provide their customers with quality seasonal inspired meals by using the freshest ingredients that are at its peak of its freshness.
What They’re Famous For?
Seasons 52 offers a full lunch and dinner menu and global wine selections. Here are some on Season 52 Chef’s Suggestions:
- Asparagus Soup – delicate, light and creamy asparagus soup topped with lemon chantily cream.
- Potato and Roasted Leek Soup – hearty and satisfying soup made by roasting potato and leek first before adding to stock and wine, topped with crispy Applewood bacon and chives.
- Chicken and White Bean Chili – perfect appetizer or even for light meal, this hearty chicken and white bean chili is served with warm tortilla crisps and cilantro pesto sauce.
- Lobster and Fresh Mozzarella Flatbread – brick oven toasted flatbread topped with succulent sweet lobste, tangy mozzarella, roasted sweet peppers, and scallions served with lobster sour cream.
- Crispy Proscuitto and Asparagus Flatbread – brick oven toasted flatbread topped with crispy and salty proscuitto, asparagus, Cacembert cheese, and chervil.
- Asian Glazed Chilean Sea Bass Entrée – lightly seared sea bass glazed with Asian sauce served on top of organic black rice, snow peas, and shitake mushrooms.
- Boneless Beef Short Rib Eye Entrée – slow braised tender and juicy beef short rib eye served with roasted carrots and horseradish crema.
- Wood Grilled Filet Mignon Entrée – tender and flavorful perfectly grilled filet mignon served in red wine sauce and garnished with roasted mushrooms, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, and roasted asparagus.
Why Eat at Seasons 52?
If you are looking for an upscale restaurant with cozy environment that serves really good food that are cooked with mastery and in perfection, then Seasons 52 is what you’re looking for. Additionally, Seasons 52 prices and food portions are really reasonable.
To learn more about Seasons 52 or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.seasons52.com.
Seasons 52 FAQ
How much is Seasons 52's Half Flatbread Pair with Bowl of Soup or Salad?
Half Flatbread Pair with Bowl of Soup or Salad – $11.95
How much is a Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos at Seasons 52?
Blackened Mahi Mahi Tacos – $11.95
How much are Pesto Chicken and Fresh Mozzarella at Seasons 52?
Pesto Chicken and Fresh Mozzarella – $9.75
How much does a Seasons 52's Whole Roasted Cauliflower Cost?
Whole Roasted Cauliflower – $9.95