Sakura Japanese Steak and Seafood House or simply Sakura is a Japanese casual dining restaurant chains that offers fresh, healthy, and low fat Japanese food. With more than 20 locations across United States, this restaurant chain remains committed to their philosophy to provide their customers with unforgettable dining experience through quality food and delicious meals served by hospitable staff.
Below are the latest Sakura menu prices.
|Soft Shell Crab||$9.01|
|General Tso's Chicken||$13.60|
Sushi Bar Starters
|Salmon Skin Salad||$6.07|
Sushi Bar Entree
|Sushi & Sashimi Combo||$28.00|
Roll or Hand Roll
|Spicy Yellowtail Roll||$6.18|
|Spicy Scallop Roll||$7.55|
Chef's Special Rolls
Sushi & Sashimi
One piece per order.
|Mochi Ice Cream||$3.91|
Vegetable Roll (Cooked)
|Beef Fried Rice||$10.18|
|Shrimp Fried Rice||$11.25|
|Vegetable Fried Rice||$8.89|
|Chicken Fried Rice||$10.28|
Cooked Maki Rolls
|Spicy Salmon Roll||$6.09|
|Spicy Tuna Roll||$6.20|
Roll & Hand Roll
|Tuna Avocado Roll||$5.89|
|Salmon Skin Roll||$5.47|
|Eel Cucumber Roll||$6.00|
|Spicy Shrimp Roll||$5.93|
In 1988 Marc Ha founded the first ever Sakura Steak and Seafood House in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Mr. Ha served as both chef and manager in this small place that has seven hibachi tables only. Eventually, through his determination, hard work, and dedication, Sakura became a popular place. Regular guests come back with their friends and families, and through word of mouth, it began to attract attention. Since then, it has been passed on from generation to generation of committed people who wants to continue Ha’s legacy.
What They’re Famous For?
Sakura offers a wide selection of menu; in fact unlike some Japanese restaurants, they are offering a full course meal. Whether you love Japanese food or not, you can find a meal here that will suit your taste. They are known for their Japanese style steaks and fresh sushi rolls. Here are some of their note-worthy offerings:
- Teppanyaki Steaks – prime and top quality beef cuts of your choice, lightly seasoned to bring out its natural taste, cooked teppanyaki style. You can choose from: Sirloin Strip, Rib Eye, and Filet Mignon.
- Teriyaki Chicken – fresh boneless chicken meat marinated in lemon and Japanese herbs, cooked in teriyaki sauce.
- Shrimp and Lobster Teppan – delicate and juicy shrimps and lobster seasoned with Japanese herbs cooked teppanyaki style.
- Lobster, Shrimp, and Scallops Teppan – this is a seafood lover’s dream, combination of fresh and light imperial lobster, shrimp, and scallops lightly seasoned with Japanese herbs cooked teppanyaki style.
- Spider Roll Sushi – breaded soft shell crab, cucumber, avocado, kani, Japanese rice, and mayo all rolled in nori.
- Shrimp Tempura Roll – fried shrimp, avocado, cucumber, kani, Japanese rice, and mayo rolled in nori.
Why Eat at Sakura?
If you are looking for a place that serves authentic Japanese food at a really good price, Sakura might be the right place for you. Dining here will surely satisfy all your senses; all their foods are very light seasoned to ensure more natural flavored dishes presented beautifully. Sakura prices are very and reasonable and affordable.
To learn more about Sakura or to find a location near you, visit their website at sakurasteakhouse.com.