Romano’s Macaroni Grill is an Italian-Mediterranean-American fusion casual dining restaurants chain founded in 1988. With over 205 restaurant locations worldwide, it Grill features a menu that offers Italian-American cuisine such as pasta, pizza, chicken dishes, seafood, and salads. They also offer create your own pasta, a unique feature that can’t be found in every Italian restaurant.
Below are the latest Romano’s Macaroni Grill menu prices.
|Prosciutto + Cheese Board||$11.00|
|Crispy Fresh Mozzarella||$9.00|
|Spinach + Artichoke Dip||$10.00|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts||$9.00|
|Spicy Ricotta Meatballs||$7.50|
|Signature Mac + Cheese Bites||$7.50|
|Goat Cheese Peppadew Peppers||$6.50|
|Baked Prosciutto + Mozzarella||$7.50|
|Choose 2 Antipasti||$11.00|
|Bibb + Bleu||$11.00|
|Rosa's Signature Caesar||$10.00|
|Soup Of The Day||$5.50|
Brick Oven Pizzas
|Steak + Potatoes||$25.00|
|Braised Lamb Shank||$27.00|
|Grilled Pork Chop||$23.50|
|Pasta Di Mare||$21.50|
|Create Your Own Pasta||$15.00|
|Signature Truffle Mac + Cheese||$16.00|
|Mom's Ricotta Meatballs + Spaghetti (Pomodorina Sauce)||$15.50|
|Mom's Ricotta Meatballs + Spaghetti (Bolognese Sauce)||$16.50|
|Braised Lamb Shank (Chef's Specials)||$27.00|
|Porterhouse Steak (Chef's Specials)||$32.00|
|Parmesan Truffle Fries||$3.50|
|Crispy Brussels Sprouts (Sides)||$3.50|
|Decadent Chocolate Cake||$7.00|
|Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake||$7.50|
|New York Style Cheesecake||$7.00|
|Royal Cup Coffee||$2.80|
|Spaghetti + Pomodoro||$5.50|
|Spaghetti + Meatballs||$6.00|
|Spaghetti + Meat Sauce||$6.00|
|Fettuccine Alfredo (Kid's Menu)||$5.50|
|Grilled Chicken + Pasta||$6.00|
|Mac + Cheese||$5.50|
|Italian Soda, Lemonade + Flavored Tea||$3.00|
|Ginger Cream Soda||$3.50|
|Cranberry Orange Spritz||$3.50|
Philip Romano an American restaurateur, entrepreneur, and philanthropist founded Romano’s Macaroni Grill in Leon Springs, Texas. In 1989 Romano’s Macaroni Grill franchise rights was sold to Brinker International, Inc. Today, RMG is running under the management of Ignite Restaurant Group. Today it is still known for serving quality Italian dishes that still catches the palate of people.
What They’re Famous For?
Romano’s Macaroni Grill menu features a wide selection of Mediterranean inspired Italian dishes, from antipasti to artisan pizzas, you can be sure to find a dish that will excite your tastes buds. Here are some of RMG’s must-try dishes:
- Spicy Ricotta Meatballs – an antipasti or appetizer consists of huge juicy and flavorful beef, veal, and ricotta meatballs served with Italian spicy sausage on chunky tomato sauce and topped with caramelized onions and red chilies.
- Steak and Greens – a salad dish with mixed fresh baby kale, spinach, radicchio, and aragula tossed in balsamic herb dressing and topped with 5oz sirloin steak, prosciutto, Gongonzola cheese, and crispy onions.
- Chicken Marsala – an Italian-American dish that consists of slow braised tender chicken meat in Marsala wine topped with roasted garlic and capellini.
- Rosemary Rib Eye – grilled juicy and tender 12oz rib eye steak marinated in Romano’s house made rosemary compound butter served with roasted Parmesan potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Mushroom Ravioli – a creamy pasta dish that consists of porcini mushroom stuffed ravioli in Marsala cream sauce topped with caramelized onions.
- Parmesan Crusted Sole – pan-seared creamy sole fillets seasoned with Parmesan breading topped on sundried tomato orzo.
- Farmhouse Artisan Pizza – brick baked thick crust pizza topped with bacon, proscuitto, pepperoni, sautéed spinach, fresh mozzarella, fonduta, and Parmessan cheeses.
Why Eat at Romano’s Macaroni Grill?
Dining at Romano’s Macaroni Grill feels like you are eating in a fine dine-in restaurant rather than in a casual eatery. Aside from a great selection of mouth-watering Italian dishes, everybody will surely love the homey and somehow-romantic-feels of the interiors. Servers are also very attentive and accommodating to their customers. Romano’s Macaroni Grill prices are actually inexpensive compared to other restaurants of its kind.
To learn more about Romano’s Macaroni Grill or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.macaronigrill.com.