Piccadilly Cafeteria is an American casual dining restaurant chain specializing in home-cooked meals and American comfort foods. Their menu features mouth-watering beef, pork, chicken, turkey and seafood entrées, fresh salad, hearty soups, fresh-baked breads and luscious desserts.
They currently have more than 60 locations across United States, mostly in Southern region.
Below are the latest Piccadilly menu prices.
|Baked Chicken Half||$11.90|
|Chopped Beef Steak - Large||$11.83|
|Deluxe Breakfast Meal||$9.63|
|Chicken Tenders 5 pc||$11.28|
|Southern Fried Fish 3 pc.||$12.86|
|4 Sides Plate and Bread||$8.43|
|Fried Shrimp 6 pieces||$10.73|
|Fried Shrimp 12 pieces||$11.83|
|Fried Chicken 3pcs||$10.73|
|Fried Shrimp 18 pieces||$14.03|
|Chopped Beef Steak - Small||$9.89|
|Fried Chicken 2pcs||$9.89|
|Chicken Tenders 3 pc.||$9.65|
|Baked Chicken Quarter||$10.80|
|Liver and Onions 1 piece||$9.89|
|Liver and Onions 2 pcs||$11.84|
|Fried Chicken 2 pc||$9.89|
|Quarter Baked Chicken||$10.62|
|Broccoli & Rice Au Gratin||$2.28|
Picked For You
|Southern Fried Fish 2 pc||$10.66|
|Baked Macaroni & Cheese||$2.41|
|Macaroni & Cheese||$2.37|
|Broccoli & Rice||$2.41|
|Broccoli & Rice Augratin||$2.41|
|Cucumber & Tomato Onion||$2.41|
|Steamed White Rice||$2.41|
|Whole Kernel Corn||$2.41|
|Strawberry & Bananas||$2.29|
A la carte
|Biscuits and Gravy||$4.35|
|Carrot & Raisin Salad||$2.28|
|Piccadilly Fruit Salad||$2.28|
|Fresh Strawberries & Banana||$2.16|
|Carrot & Raisin||$2.41|
|Cheesecake with Cherry Topping||$3.46|
|Chocolate Cream Pie||$3.43|
|Lemon Icebox Pie||$3.69|
|Red Velvet Cake||$3.55|
|Chocolate Chip Cookies||$1.64|
|Mexican Corn Bread||$0.65|
Drinks & Extras
|Mango Sweet Tea||$2.77|
|20 oz Coca Cola||$2.63|
|20 oz Diet Coke||$2.63|
|20 oz Sprite||$2.63|
|Brownie w/ pecans||$1.64|
|Chocolate Chip Cookie Square||$1.64|
The first Piccadilly Cafeteria opened in 1932 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Twelve years later, Tandy Hannibal Hamilton saw great potential in this small place so he purchased the existing cafeteria for $65,000. Hamilton immediately began building the business despite of the wartime difficulties. Since its early beginnings, Hamilton has been very hands-on on his business; in fact he personally developed most of the original recipes served during their early times. He started the expansion of his brand during the 1950’s and it was an immediate hit among patrons. Today, with more than eight decades after it has been established, Piccadilly Cafeteria is still a favored place among Southerners where they can eat quality home-style meals served in generous portions and offered at fair price.
What They’re Famous For?
Piccadilly Cafeteria is known for their wide selection of home-style mostly Southern inspired dishes. Here are some of their house specialties:
- Piccadilly’s Fried Chicken – this house specialty is what Piccadilly Cafeteria is famous for. Made with fresh chicken well seasoned with their special spice mix, battered and fried to golden brown, crispy on the outside juicy on the inside perfection.
- Blackened Pork Chop with Fettuccini Alfredo – 8oz prime tender porkchop hand-rubbed with Cajun spice, pan seared to perfection, and served with their fettuccini pasta in creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Parmesan Crusted Fish – fresh fish fillet crusted with Parmesan cheese and lightly pan fried to golden perfection.
- French Style Squash – fresh yellow squash filled with ham, onions and bell peppers topped with breadcrumbs and baked to golden brown perfection.
- Buttered Fried Shrimp – fresh large butterflied shrimp, lightly seasoned with special mix of herbs and spices, breaded and deep-fried to crispy perfection.
Why Eat at Piccadilly Cafeteria?
Piccadilly Cafeteria is a great place for family or group meals. With their wide selection of Southern inspired meals, you can be sure that there is something for everyone to enjoy. Piccadilly Cafeteria prices are very reasonable and easy on everyone’s pocket. With the combination of their great food offerings, good value for money, excellent cozy ambience and attentive servers you can be sure that every visit is going to be a memorable one.
To learn more about Piccadilly or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.piccadilly.com.