With the reasonable nature of Boiling Crab menu prices coupled with the delicious quality of the food, it’s no wonder that the restaurant chain has several branches now. Seafood including crawfish, crabs, and oysters as well as several species of fish are the stars of the show in all of its restaurants, a testament to the seafood-centered lives of its founders.
Below are the latest Boiling Crab menu prices.
What's Your Catch?
|Blue Crab (Seasonal)||Market Price|
|Oysters (Raw||6 Pc.||$11.00|
|Oysters (Raw)||12 Pc.||$19.00|
|Dungeness Crab (Seasonal)||Market Price|
|Snow Crab Legs||Market Price|
|King Crab Legs||Market Price|
|Southern King Crab Legs||Market Price|
|Lobster (Seasonal)||Market Price|
|Crawfish (Seasonal)||Market Price|
|Crawfish (Frozen)||1 Pound||$9.00|
I Like It Fried!
Each selection is made to order, hand-tossed in our homemade batter and fried to perfection.
All baskets include Cajun Fries, no substitutes.
|Fried Catfish - Basket||$11.00|
|Fried Shrimp - Basket||$11.00|
|Chicken Tenders - Basket||$9.00|
|Kids' Chicken Tenders - Basket||$4.75|
|Hot Wings (Cajun or Lemon Pepper)||Regular||$6.50|
|Hot Wings (Cajun or Lemon Pepper)||Large||$9.00|
|Gumbo with Rice||Cup||$7.00|
|Extra Shrimp or Sausage||$0.50|
|Cajun Chowder with Rice||Cup||$8.00|
|Corn on The Cob||1 Pc.||$1.25|
|Lemon Pepper Fries||$4.00|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$4.95|
|Garlic Sauce, Ket/Mayo, Mayo, G’s Sea-Sauce, BBQ, Ranch, Tartar, or Cocktail Condiment||1 Pc.||$0.75|
In 2004, the first Boiling Crab restaurant opened its doors to customers to great success. Based on its mission of becoming the best tail in town, the small casual chain continues to strengthen its culinary presence in the Mississippi region.
What They’re Famous For
As a small family-held chain of restaurants, Boiling Crab has established a reputation for being the best place for boiled-in-bag, Cajun-spiced, and lip-smacking crabs, crawfish, shrimp, and oysters, among other shellfish. Your cravings for seafood will certainly meet their match at any Boiling Crab especially when you are fond of spicy food in various levels of heat. You can order a pound each of crab legs and shrimp with Cajun sauce, eat everything on your own, and come back for more tomorrow, if you want.
Why Eat Here
While you may find the Boiling Crab prices in the mid-range to high-end depending on your budget, your satisfied mind and replete body will consider every dollar spent as well worth it. Even waiting for 45-60 minutes to find a table is worth it considering the heavenly tastes and textures of the seafood.
- Every selection is made to order instead of the usual fast-food one-cook-fits-all style. Your first step is choosing your preferred seafood of the day, which can be oysters, Dungeness crabs, snow crab legs, king crab legs, lobster, clams, mussels, and crawfish. You will choose your desired flavor, such as Cajun Original, Lemon Pepper, and Whole Sha-Bang, which you can mix, too. Your next step is choosing the spicy level from non-spicy (Plain n’ Simple) to super-hot (i.e., XXX). You also have the assurance of fresh seafood!
- Go naked or half-naked. You can order the TBC Naked Crawfish or Shrimp, which are available in per-pound servings with corn, sausage, potatoes, whole garlic cloves, and whole mushrooms in it. Your order may also include the TBC Half Naked Crawfish or Shrimp, which has the chain’s signature Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Choose fried catfish, oysters, shrimp, and chicken tenders with a side of Cajun fries.
- No reservations.
- Attentive servers who extend assistance, when necessary.
- Sufficient parking space in many restaurants as well as accessibility in urban areas.
To learn more about Boiling Crab or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.theboilingcrab.com.