2023, Prices may vary by location and are updated frequently.
Below are the latest Boiling Crab menu prices.
Want to Get Naked?
|Kid's Chicken Tenders Basket||$6.42|
What's Your Catch?
Your fresh catch is steamed or boiled in our cajun-style blend of spices, then tossed with one of our signature seasonings and served in a bag to preserve the flavors!
|King Crab Legs||$89.58|
|6 Raw Oysters||$19.38|
|12 Raw Oysters||$34.63|
I Like It Fried!
Choice of sauce available in-bag only.
|Fried Catfish Basket||$13.22|
|Chicken Tenders Basket||$11.00|
|Fried Shrimp Basket||$14.13|
|Sha-Bang Bang Shrimp||$13.33|
|Crabber Fries 1/2 Order||$9.44|
|Fried Soft-Shell Crab Basket||$17.25|
|Gumbo with Rice||$7.86|
|Corn on The Cob||$2.12|
|Hard Boiled Eggs||$4.60|
|Lemon Pepper Fries||$6.33|
|Sweet Potato Fries||$6.94|
|Gumbo without Rice||$7.90|
|Extra Garlic Sauce||$0.86|
|Extra G's Sea-Sauce||$0.84|
|Extra BBQ Sauce||$0.84|
|Extra Cocktail Sauce||$0.84|
Picked for you
|Snow crab legs||$43.54|
About Boiling Crab
With the reasonable nature of Boiling Crab menu prices coupled with the delicious quality of the food, it’s no wonder that the restaurant chain has several branches now. Seafood including crawfish, crabs, and oysters as well as several species of fish are the stars of the show in all of its restaurants, a testament to the seafood-centered lives of its founders.
In 2004, the first Boiling Crab restaurant opened its doors to customers to great success. Based on its mission of becoming the best tail in town, the small casual chain continues to strengthen its culinary presence in the Mississippi region.
What They’re Famous For
As a small family-held chain of restaurants, Boiling Crab has established a reputation for being the best place for boiled-in-bag, Cajun-spiced, and lip-smacking crabs, crawfish, shrimp, and oysters, among other shellfish. Your cravings for seafood will certainly meet their match at any Boiling Crab especially when you are fond of spicy food in various levels of heat. You can order a pound each of crab legs and shrimp with Cajun sauce, eat everything on your own, and come back for more tomorrow, if you want.
Why Eat Here
While you may find the Boiling Crab prices in the mid-range to high-end depending on your budget, your satisfied mind and replete body will consider every dollar spent as well worth it. Even waiting for 45-60 minutes to find a table is worth it considering the heavenly tastes and textures of the seafood.
- Every selection is made to order instead of the usual fast-food one-cook-fits-all style. Your first step is choosing your preferred seafood of the day, which can be oysters, Dungeness crabs, snow crab legs, king crab legs, lobster, clams, mussels, and crawfish. You will choose your desired flavor, such as Cajun Original, Lemon Pepper, and Whole Sha-Bang, which you can mix, too. Your next step is choosing the spicy level from non-spicy (Plain n’ Simple) to super-hot (i.e., XXX). You also have the assurance of fresh seafood!
- Go naked or half-naked. You can order the TBC Naked Crawfish or Shrimp, which are available in per-pound servings with corn, sausage, potatoes, whole garlic cloves, and whole mushrooms in it. Your order may also include the TBC Half Naked Crawfish or Shrimp, which has the chain’s signature Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Choose fried catfish, oysters, shrimp, and chicken tenders with a side of Cajun fries.
- No reservations.
- Attentive servers who extend assistance, when necessary.
- Sufficient parking space in many restaurants as well as accessibility in urban areas.
To learn more about Boiling Crab or to find a location near you, visit their website at www.theboilingcrab.com.
Boiling Crab FAQ
How much is Boiling Crab's Kid's Chicken Tenders Basket?
Kid’s Chicken Tenders Basket – $6.38
How much is a Hot Wings at Boiling Crab?
Hot Wings – $9.00
How much are Mussels at Boiling Crab?
Mussels – $14.58
How much does a Boiling Crab's Crab Cracker Cost?
Crab Cracker – $5.00