Top Restaurant Prices Bi-Yearly $1,000 Scholarships – Now Accepting Applications
At Top Restaurant Prices, our goal is to provide accurate and up-to-date information to our users to empower them to make educated and financially-smart decisions whenever they dine in at local restaurants. We truly believe that educated consumers are much likely to make decisions that help them in the long run as well as take our society as a whole to the next level. Students are the next generation of consumers in our society, however, we also know that there are many things standing in between students and education. Students have to deal with a lot of expenses such as housing, tuition, books, and school supplies. With skyrocketing student debt facing our nation, we’ve decided to offer a bi-yearly $1,000 scholarship in hopes of helping students out as much as we can.
To apply for the Fall 2022 scholarship topic, applicants must submit a 500+ word essay that covers the following topic:
How can individuals eat healthy and save money at the same time?
- Essays must be received by August 15, 2022 by 11:59 PM Central Time Zone.
- Essays should be emailed to [email protected] in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word or PDF.
- Subject of the email should be “Fall 2017 Scholarship Application”
- In the email, please attach the essay as a file attachment and include the following information in the email:
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- School Attending or Planning to Attend
- Major or Degree Seeking
- Year in School (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior)
The scholarship is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen years old and a student enrolled at a tuition-based secondary school, or at an accredited university or college for the current (2021-2022) or upcoming (2022-2023) school year.
The essays will be judged on the following:
- Grammar and style (25%)
- Unique ideas presented in the essay (25%)
- Actionable tips or advice presented in the essay (25%)
- Relevancy of your essay to your own situation (25%)
Scholarship will be paid out directly to the winning applicant via check. Student can use the funds for any education-related expenses such as tuition, books, supplies, housing, etc.
Winners will be personally contacted via the information provided in their application.
Future winners will be posted here.
Most Popular Dine-In Restaurants for Students
Below is an updated list of dine-in restaurants that are favored by students nationwide.